POC Fondo Cap Cheap
- You have to make sure you will get the best price by comparing POC Fondo Cap Cheap price over the online source
- You have to make sure you are dealing with the most reliable shop or store before buying POC Fondo Cap Cheap
- Research well before purchasing online POC Fondo Cap Cheap
- Make sure the store keep your personal information private before you buy POC Fondo Cap Cheap
- Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buy POC Fondo Cap Cheap and the store protects your information from fraudulents
- Make sure the customer support is always there to help you when you place POC Fondo Cap Cheap order with them
- You should to picked and purchased from trusted store.
- You should to review the specs & functions of POC Fondo Cap Cheap
- Checking out the client evaluations of POC Fondo Cap Cheap before acquired. It will give you a much fuller understanding of the benefits and drawbacks of it.
- Delivering specifics and info for are various for any type of products & services by agreement such as complimentary delivery choice, etc
- You should to compare the ideal rate, special offers, and newest prices of POC Fondo Cap Cheap prior to buy from any sort of store.
Australian Richie Porte POC Fondo Cap from Sky has captured his second win in the French classic after an excellent time trial performance where he overcame 36 seconds deficit to the previous leader and the hosts favorite Tony Gallopin.
The first leader of the race was young Polish world champion Michal Kwiatkowski from Etixx-Quickstep who won the prologue in Paris and kept the yellow jersey during flat stages.
Richie Porte has made an important step to the victory in the mountainous Womens Bike Clothing stage 4 with the finish at Croix de Chaubouret where he escaped along with his Sky teammate Geraint Thomas and finished first. This left him only 1 second behind the race leader Kwiatkowski who finished third this day.
The classification was shuffled at the stage 6 where superb attack from Tony Gallopin gave him the yellow jersey and 36 seconds advantage over Richie Porte who has finished 1 minute later because of a crash which knocked him off the first chase group. Previous leader Kwiatkowski finished 2 seconds after Porte and gone to third in general.
The final stage was 9.6 km time trial to the city of Nice in heavy rain and strong wind. The winner Richie Porte has made it in 20 minutes 23 seconds, 29 seconds before Kwiatkowski and 1 minute 39 seconds POC Fondo Cap Cheap before Gallopin. Kwiatkowski finished second in general and won the White Jersey for the best young rider. Slovenian Simon Spilak finished second in the time trial to claim 3rd place in the general.
The mountains classification was dominated by Thomas de Gendt from Lotto Belisol and the winner of Points Classification was Michael Matthews from Orica-GreenEDGE.
"Its one of the iconic races and for me I think this one feels a little bit sweeter than the last one. It was hard, they threw everything they had at us yesterday and to win on the top of the Col dEze like the last time POC Fondo Cap its incredible," Porte said.
This was very good and promising start of the season for Sky but Michal Kwiatkowski proved again that he will be a hard competitor this year.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!