Craft Escape Long-Sleeve Jersey - Women's Best Reviews
- You have to make sure you will get the best price by comparing Craft Escape Long-Sleeve Jersey - Women's Best Reviews price over the online source
- You have to make sure you are dealing with the most reliable shop or store before buying Craft Escape Long-Sleeve Jersey - Women's Best Reviews
- Research well before purchasing online Craft Escape Long-Sleeve Jersey - Women's Best Reviews
- Make sure the store keep your personal information private before you buy Craft Escape Long-Sleeve Jersey - Women's Best Reviews
- Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buy Craft Escape Long-Sleeve Jersey - Women's Best Reviews and the store protects your information from fraudulents
- Make sure the customer support is always there to help you when you place Craft Escape Long-Sleeve Jersey - Women's Best Reviews order with them
- You should to contrast the very best cost, unique offers, and newest prices of Craft Escape Long-Sleeve Jersey - Women's Best Reviews before buy from any type of shop.
- Shipping information and info for are different for any sort of products & services by arrangement such as free of charge delivery option, and so on
- You must to review the specification & features of Craft Escape Long-Sleeve Jersey - Women's Best Reviews
- You must to decided on and bought from trusted shop.
- Checking out the customer evaluations of Craft Escape Long-Sleeve Jersey - Women's Best Reviews prior to purchased. It will offer you a much fuller understanding of the pros and disadvantages of it.
Australian Richie Porte from Sky has captured his second win in the French classic after an excellent time trial performance where he overcame 36 seconds deficit to the previous leader and the Craft Escape hosts favorite Tony Gallopin.
The first leader of the race was young Polish world champion Michal Kwiatkowski from Etixx-Quickstep who won the prologue in Paris and kept the yellow jersey during flat stages.
Richie Porte has made an important step to the victory in the mountainous stage 4 with the finish at Croix de Chaubouret where he escaped along with his Sky teammate Geraint Thomas and finished first. This left him only 1 second behind the race leader Kwiatkowski who finished third this day.
The classification was shuffled at the stage 6 where superb attack from Tony Gallopin gave him the yellow jersey and 36 seconds advantage over Richie Porte who has finished 1 minute later because of a crash which knocked him off the first chase group. Previous leader Kwiatkowski finished 2 Craft Escape Long-Sleeve Jersey - Women's Best Craft Escape Reviews seconds after Porte and gone to third in general.
The final stage was 9.6 km time trial to the city of Nice in heavy rain and strong wind. The winner Richie Porte has made it in 20 minutes 23 seconds, 29 seconds before Kwiatkowski and 1 minute 39 seconds before Gallopin. Kwiatkowski finished second in general and won the White Jersey for the best young rider. Slovenian Simon Spilak finished second in the time trial to claim 3rd place in the general.
The mountains classification was dominated by Thomas de Gendt from Lotto Belisol and the winner of Points Classification was Michael Matthews from Orica-GreenEDGE.
"Its one of the iconic races and for me I think this one feels a little bit sweeter than the last one. It was hard, they threw everything they had at us yesterday and to win on the top of the Col dEze like the last time its incredible," Porte said.
This was very good and promising start of the season for Sky but Michal Kwiatkowski proved again that he will be a hard competitor this year.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!